Dry Ice Blasting
Is rapidly becoming the industry standard for cleaning fast, efficient, and without damaging soft metals or plastics. This Environmentally Friendly Surface Restoration method removes paint, adhesives, smoke stains, soot, heavy soiling, oil, grease, and carbon build-up from any surface.
The Advantages of Dry Ice Blast Cleaning
In the hands of a skilled blast cleaning technician, Dry Ice Blast Cleaning can be either aggressive enough to remove paint or delicate enough to protect even the most intricate work including electrical components, sensors, and plastics.
- dry ice blasting does not scratch or stain the surface. Instead, it uncovers the underlying surface and restores it to its original beauty and detail.
- Ice blast cleaning is easy to control and reaches the tightest cracks and corners without damaging surrounding objects.
- Ice blasting is safe for the environment because it does not use dangerous chemicals or leave hazardous fumes behind.
- and is safe for workers since it is non-flammable and non-conductive.
- No secondary waste to clean up or dispose of after
- Safe around electrical
- Little to no containment is necessary, saving you money.